Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi everyone!

I just got back from Tanzania and what a great trip it was! I made a lot of Zebra friends, but decided not to change my look! I was afraid all my friends here in Canada wouldn’t be able to recognize me! I had a blast on Safari, nibbled on some great East African treats, and even took a trot around Mount Kilimanjaro! That’s the tallest mountain in Africa!

I heard that the Ontario Regional Driving Championship had to be rescheduled due to a bad snow storm in London, which makes me so glad that it’s spring! At least now I’ll be able to check out the competition on March 30th at Western Fair!

Spring is my favourite time of year! Soon the flowers will be blooming, the birds will be chirping, and racing season will be kicking off! I can hardly wait to see you all again!

Talk to you soon!

Willie Win

No comments: