Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I've been adventuring, but I've missed you all!

Hi friends!!!

This winter is shaping up to be quite the whirlwind! After Christmas, I managed to get some snow tubing and cross country skiing in out in Whistler, British Columbia! What a great adventure- the snow was great, the people were friendly, and I even met up with my old friend who works the glacial trails out there! Boy those glacial rivers are tough on the hooves!

Now I’m off to Tanzania, East Africa to go on Safari in the Ngora Ngora Crater! I’ve been learning Swahili and am excited to get some styling tips from the Zebras out there! I’m thinking of changing up my look for the 2011 season!?!


I’ve missed you the past few weeks and I can’t wait to see everyone this spring when I kick off my 2011 racing season!

Bye! Or ‘Kwa heri!’ as they say in Tanzania!

No comments: