Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Industry Day at Grand River is Just Around the Corner!

Hello to all my Trot 4 Kids friends!

My apologies to those of you who came out to cheer me on at the first Mascot Road Show Race of the season at Clinton. Taylor and I both caught colds and didn’t make it out! We were eating chicken soup beside our tissue boxes instead.

I’m feeling much better now though and have been training hard for Monday’s Race at Grand River!

Industry Day is always one of my favourite days of the whole season! In addition to the exciting Mascot race (Taylor thinks I’m a shoe in by the way), there are tons of other incredibly fun things to do and see! There will be face painting & balloon artists, a bouncy castle, crafts & colouring contests, pony rides, and the ever-popular Bouncy Pony Stakes! That’s always a funny one to watch!

Come early and you can also get your photo taken with the Ontario sires Stakes Celebrity Horse, Paula Seelster and young driving stars Scott Zeron and Doug McNair!

I almost forgot about the racing! Some of the best horses in Canada will be competing in the exciting Battle of Waterloo and the thrilling Battle of The Belles stakes as well as 9 other action packed races! Whoa!

I can hardly sleep I’m so excited!

See you all there!

Willie Win

No comments: