Thursday, May 5, 2011

I just arrived in PEI! The fine folks at West Jet gave me a discounted rate on my ticket so there are advantages to being a mascot.

Taylor Trot and I flew in to Moncton and then rented a car to drive to Charlottetown. Wow, that Confederation Bridge was something else!



We had some shopping to do once we hit Charlottetown and we stopped by to pick up some packages at Red Shores. I can hardly wait until the National Driving Championship on Saturday! I’ll get to see all my favourite drivers …it’s really going to be tough for me to decide who to cheer for!

I was at the 2007 NDC here in Charlottetown and it was so exciting! The drivers put on a great show and Gilles Barrieau was the champion. Hey, Gilles is back this year and is the only driver to take part in the 2007, 2009 and 2011 National Driving Championships!

Well, I better get rested up. Taylor and I have a busy couple of days ahead of us!!

No comments: