Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mohawk Fireworks Night! What a Blast!

Fireworks night at Mohawk was spectacular! Hey, it was great to see so many of our TROT 4 Kids members. The team from SC was on hand to give out activity books and get people to sign Jody Jamieson's good luck banner . We presented Jody with his Canadian colours and helmet that he’ll wear in this year’s World Driving Championship.


If you were at Mohawk on Fireworks night and took a photo of me, please email a copy to me! I would love to see it! (trot4kids@standardbredcanada.ca)

I was so exhausted from all of Sundaynight’s festivities that I made a trip to the spa today for a much needed massage and then off to the blacksmith for some new shoes. I’m now in training for all of the races in the Ontario Mascot Road Show!

No comments: