Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Hi guys!

I’m super excited that the warm weather is finally here. That means I get to go on more adventures!
A week and a half ago, I got to visit the Daily Bread Food Bank. Last year, Daily Bread distributed almost nine million pounds of food to those in need all across the Greater Toronto Area. They help make sure that everyone’s tummies are full all year round.



Next weekend, I’ll be visiting Woodbine Racetrack in Toronto. May 23 and 24 the track is hosting Doors Open Toronto from 10:00am to 5:00pm. There will be guided bus tours of Woodbine’s private stable area, the opportunity to see where more than 2000 horses live and train, walk through Woodbine’s starting gate and more! Woodbine’s jockeys and drivers will be on hand to meet visitors and sign autographs. Live racing kicks off at 1:00pm and I’ll be there trying to outrun the Thoroughbreds! Your parents can find more information here

Make sure you come visit me and bring your camera. See you there!


Willie Win

No comments: